Friday, September 28, 2012

Scarf City

Postseason means scarf season, and this year I'm putting my summer scarfs to use for the fall. This lightweight scarf accents the dark colors of fall super well, I'm so happy many rules were blended this season (for color especially). Also, my newest everyday accessory has been coffee colored lipstick. I love the deep plum and burgundy on the runways, but for me, that's only for going out. Since I don't wear lipstick often, a deep brown color is the perfect addition to my makeup regimen, to turn the dark gothy look everyday acceptable.
Today I'm wearing a white burnout graphic SF Giants tee by Campus Lifestyle for MLB, navy blazer with tan elbow patches from Forever 21, Seven jeans, and navy/white gauze nautical scarf from Necessary Clothing. Lipstick is Coffee Bean by Revlon.

Xoxo

Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment